Sunday, May 20, 2012

A couple of PDX Portland Engagement sessions

    I had an amazing time shooting a couple of engagement sessions today. I have some fun shots of the Portland Fire Station but have to keep them hidden from request of the fire department. I will ask to see if I can show a few because they are so cute.

   The after dark portraits are always a blast when I get to start playing with the light. Getting the white balance dialed with gels, video lights and strobes always take a minute but when done right the fill light looks natural.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a lovely couple!! I also had such a stunning engagement photo session in Chicago. I had booked one of best Chicago event venues for our engagement party and photo session. Everyone enjoyed a lot on that day.