Friday, July 25, 2008

07/19/08


Eric and Amy impress me again. I was so captivated with how man people love this couple. Listening to I think 15 or so people toast them. I wondered how many people over in Jamesen Park just sat and listened to the 30-35 minutes of tributes echoing off the surrounding buildings. I have never seen so many people have so many good things to say from neighbors to parents. I think I need to keep in contact with this fun couple.








Rooftop venue in the Pearl District, who could ask for anything more. The Ecotrust is such a known green building but also a very functional building.


I was out in full force with
Christina Beck (fellow photographer from Washington) This past Saturday. I am impressed with her growth as a photographer. I want to steal her new lens. But then of course I would also have to switch over to Cannon gear.
I am still missing romantic couple shots on the town for this couple. No matter how hard I tried to pull them away from their guests. It was not going to happen. They are social butterflies and everyone wanted a moment with them. SO...... I told Amy not to change her hair style or color during the honeymoon. Keep looking for our dress up and shoot on the town later in August.









Saturday evening on the rooftop of the Ecotrust Building. What a great day to be outside in the Pearl District.

No comments: