Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 12th 2008 Paris Illinois




This was such a fun wedding. It always helps when it is family. My favorite moment in this event was when I was shooting the Bride and Groom first dance with my daughter asleep on my back in a Ergo kids carrier. She always wonders who the princess is when I go to work. Today she got to dance with the princess and all her cousins. What a great time. This was a huge wedding 300 guests and a large wedding party. I just want to say thanks to all the military folks who do their jobs so we can live our lives. The Midwest has a lot of hard working Americans. Small town America is a special place. Breakfast with all the family at the Bon Ton. Well lets just say everyone says hi and touches the toes of the baby 5 months old as we move about the restaurant. Every face had so much history you could read it on their faces. The Oregon family (us) were stark white like we just came out of a cave. The folk in Illinois were all tan. I feel like our summer took to long to get here.













Some how I survived flying with my two kids to Indianapolis Indiana then drove for two hours to Paris Illinois.

No comments: